Monday, October 11, 2010

Goddess Guidance

Yesterday I was hoping to reach my new boss on her blackberry and received this message:

I hope you're having a beautiful day! I am taking a break from modern technology so I won't be answering my phone for a while. I am out biking with my kids or taking a walk with my dogs. If you leave a message it could be a long time before I get back to you. I would probably respond faster to an email. Thanks for calling and namaste!


So far, I really like this job. It's a constant source of amusement and learning. We are currently selling a sign that says:

I AM A GODDESS. MEN ARE MY HEROES. THEY ARE HERE TO LOVE, HONOR, CHERISH, AND ADORE ME, AND WHEN THEY DO I WILL HEAL THEM WITH MY RADIANCE!

I must buy this item. Every time I look at it I laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment